inPLAY EVENTS' 1st Annual Tex Mex & Music Fest combines culinary creations from America's boarder states and top country music to bring families and friends the ultimate southern experience.
The two-day festival will feature signature dishes from the best Tex Mex restaurants, cooking demonstrations by southern-inspired celebrity chefs, activity areas for families and live music from regional bands and a national headliner.
The Tex Mex & Music Fest was created to fill Chicagoland's appetite for this increasingly popular cuisine and musical genre. For that reason, we anticipate the festival will attract 15,000+ people throughout the market, which offers consumer brands, regional companies and local businesses an opportunity to impact consumer awareness and preference.
As an exhibitor or restaurant vendor, festival organizers will provide you with the following:
- Opportunity to activate on-site marketing programs, sample and/or sell consumer products and food items.
- One (1) 10' x 10' tented display space.
- One (1) skirted table. - Two (2) chairs.
- Ten (10) tickets to the Festival per day.
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to the sponsor hospitality area.
- Four (4) staff badges.
- Booth sign with vendor name.
- Power and lighting included.
Director of Sales